How Do I Join the PTA?
• Click Here to download the 2013-2014 Grindstone Elementary PTA Membership Form.
• BUSINESS MEMBERS click here to download the Business Membership Form.
• Mail completed form, along with membership dues, to Amy Baird, Grindstone PTA Membership Chair, 191 Race Street, Berea, Ohio 44017.
• Completed forms and membership dues can also be sent in a sealed envelope, attention PTA Membership, to school with your child.
How Much Does It Cost?
Family Membership: $12.00 (per 2 Adults in a household)
Individual Membership: $7.00 each
Once you've joined the PTA, click here to activate your new membership card!
Why Should I Become a Member?
• Get Connected. There's no better way to know what's happening in your school.
• Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
• Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
• Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with the PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
• Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child's school.
• Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child's school you'll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
• Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you'll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
• Enjoy Substantial Benefits. Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA membership including discounts and offers from member benefit providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
"Membership in PTA makes you part of over 100 years of service to children and schools."