Ford Intermediate School PTA
Welcome to the Ford Intermediate School PTA web pages! The PTA is a partnership between our dedicated
teachers, staff and parents. We work together as a team to further enrich our children's school experiences
through programs, grants and activities. We welcome your involvement, whatever your schedule allows.
2016-2017 PTA Board
Heather Losneck, President
Shelley Dietz, 1st Vice President Fundraising
Barb Payne and Kristen Gronowski, 2nd Vice President Events
Jessica Meany, Secretary
George Pimentel, Treasurer
Tina Trzebuckowski, Membership
Sarah Dlugokecki, Hospitality
Amanda Grasson, Council Delegate
Meghan Yee, Council Delegate (Alternate)
- Monthly newsletter/calendar: During the first week of each month, Mr. Pellegrino sends an electronic newsletter home.
- In that newsletter, we will include a monthly calendar, list of events and happenings, and a list of volunteer needs.
- Mid-month email: We will send a mid-month reminder with a copy of the minutes from our monthly PTA meetings.
- Paper communications: Because we have gone almost paperless, you will receive most communications (except
- fundraisers) by email only.
- Facebook: Join us on Facebook for regular updates.
- Website: Check our website out for forms, calendars, and updates
- PTA Meetings: Our meetings are the third or fourth Tuesday of each month in the library from 7-8 p.m:
- September 27, 2016
- October 18, 2016
- November 22, 2016
- January 24, 2017
- February 21, 2017
- March 21, 2017
- April 25, 2017
Email email@example.com with questions for any of our board members.
How much does membership cost?
- Individual Membership: $10 each
Every membership entitles you to membership with benefits to the National PTA and Ohio PTA