Camp Mi-Bro-Be is a weeklong outdoor education program offered to all sixth graders. Each "team" of sixth grade students get the opportunity to camp in the beautiful woods of Camp Whitewood. The teachers accompany the students and join with high school student cabin counselors and the camp directors to provide a meaningful and memorable learning and team building experience. Graduating seniors consistently rate sixth grade camp as one of their school career highlights.
The name Mi-Bro-Be come from (Middleburg Hts, Brook Park, Berea)
- Students learn in a stimulating environment.
- Students experience a closeness with nature.
- Communication and understanding is established between Middle and High School students.
- Teachers and students develop positive and personal relationships.
- Students learn to live and work together.
|Parent Orientation Meeting - Ford Auditorium
||August 26, 2014
|Parent/Student Open House at Camp Whitewood
||September 7, 2014
|Camp Week #1
|Camp Week #2
||Team 6B |
|Camp Week #3||September 22-26||Team 6A|
Important Camp Mi-Bro-Be Forms