Rain Barrel Workshop
The 2016-17 BMHS AP Environmental Science Class
Contact Mary Draves • firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, March 15 • 7-8:30 p.m.
BMHS • Rooms 155 & 156
165 E. Bagley Rd. • Berea
• Community members are welcome to gain an increased understanding of rain barrels, water usage, conservation, and runoff.
• Learn how to reduce the runoff utility fee in Cuyahoga County using rain barrels and how to install hardware on the barrel.
• Stormwater management practices such as rain barrels may qualify for a Regional Stormwater Management Program credit with the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District. Credit applications will be available at the workshop.
• Pre-ordered rain barrels may be picked up at the conclusion of the workshop.
• Community members may also order on a first come, first serve basis at the workshop. If no more are available, they may place an order for the 2017-18 school year.
• COST: $50 - Includes the rain barrel, customizable paint job, and hardware for hookup.