Frequently Asked Questions

  • 1. How do I get a transcript?
    To receive a transcript you need to supply to following information:

    • Your name.
    • Phone number
    • The name you graduated under.
    • Birthday
    • Graduation Year
    • Where you would like the transcript sent to along with the address. If the transcript is sent to you, it will be unofficial. 
    • Please allow 3 to 5 days before the transcript can be mailed.

    2. I am moving, what do I need to do?
    There is a Residency Form that needs to be notarized and completed. You will need to show verification of residency, such as a bank statement, utility bill or a signed rental agreement.

    3. I have a new phone number, what do I need to do?
    You can give your new phone number to anyone in the main office or the guidance office. The Guidance Office will update the records and contact the correct personnel with this information.

    4. I would like to enroll my student.
    Visit our registration page.

    5. I need to withdraw my student, what do I need to do?
    A parent/legal guardian needs to withdraw the student. No student can withdraw themselves. Once the withdraw paper is completed the student will return his textbooks to their teacher and receive their withdraw grades. A copy of this will be given to you to take to the new school. The Guidance Department will release your school records after they receive a release of records for the new school district. All textbooks and fee and/or fines need to be fulfilled before the student’s records can be released.

    6. My student wants to drop out, what is the procedure?
    The student will need to speak with their counselor. If a student is under 18 years old they will need to have a work permit on file and a letter from an employer stating that student is working at least 32 hours per week.

    7. Is my Golden Buckeye Card accepted at BMHS activities such as plays, concerts, and sporting events?

    The Golden Buckeye Card is NOT the card used to attend home games and events for senior citizens.
    It is the BCSD Gold Card for those aged 60 years and older who reside in Berea, Brook Park and Middleburg Heights. Those cards are obtained through the Community Relations Office, and are good for HOME regular season athletic events and musical/drama performances that are not sponsored by an organization other than the schools (such as PTA or Booster groups) as a fundraiser, or for conferences, regional, or state play-offs.

    8. How do I order my cap and gown if I missed ordering at school?
    Please contact Mrs. Huszai at 216-898-8900 x5176 with your name, approximate weight and height as soon as possible with your information. Graduation Cap & Gowns will be in during early May for pick-up in the Activities Office.

    If you have any questions for our FAQs,
    please email Barb Poney at