Transcript Request

  • Transcripts are available for Berea High, Midpark High and Berea-Midpark High graduates.


    Click the link for the online request form

         Online Transcript Request

    There is NO FEE for the transcript. 

    Transcripts may take 3-5 days to process.  Please contact Mrs. Kronika or Mrs. Knight in the counseling office if you have any questions.