Mission of the Brook Park Memorial PTA:
- To teach respect to our children by example
- To volunteer our time and talents for the benefit of all children at BPM
- To enhance our children's education through service and support for the benefit of our school
- To initiate action and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children and youth.
- To promote the use of PTA programs and projects to assist parents in developing skills they need to raise and protect children and youth.
- To increase parent, family and community involvement in the public schools in Ohio.