OLR Annual Update-Important Information
for ALL Berea City Schools Families
As a district, we are continuing to use technology to streamline the amount of paperwork that has to be filled out by parents each year. We continue to make great strides toward that goal by using the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to complete an Update annually. Through this Annual Update, parents and guardians will be able to enter Emergency Medical Authorization, update emergency contacts, and other information pertaining to households and students.
The Emergency Medical Authorization (EMA) is collected COMPLETELY through this Update process. Therefore, the ONLY students that will ALSO be required to complete the FINAL FORMS application process will be the athletes applying for sports participation.
It is REQUIRED that parents or guardians complete the Annual Update as soon as possible Or PRIOR TO schedule pickup and the posting of the class lists at the elementary level. (This applies even if you recently enrolled a new student for the upcoming school year during the spring open enrollment for preschool and kindergarten.) IF not completed, elementary students will NOT get their teacher assignment and middle school and high school students will NOT get their schedules. Schedules will not be displayed on the Student or Parent Portal until after schedule pick up.
The Parent Portal can be accessed through the Berea City Schools website (directions below) or by using this link: If you experience issues with logging in, please click icportalsupport and complete the help request form.
Online Registration and Update video or by following the instructions (below):
- Go to https://www.berea.k12.oh.us/
- Click on the POPULAR link on the upper right and select the Parent Portal icon.
- Click on the Parent Portal button
- Once logged in, click on More
- Choose Online Registration and Update
- Click here to go to Existing Student Registration
- Click "Begin"
- Read and Confirm the information by typing your name in the box.
- Use the mouse to sign your name on the line below the box.
- Click "Submit" and "Begin"
- Review, update and add information at each prompt using the Next and Save/Continue buttons to proceed.
- Complete/update each existing student's information.
- Add any non-enrolled children that will be starting school during the 2020/21 SY,
- If any of your information on the summary page is highlighted in yellow, you have missed a required field and must edit to go back in and update.
- Once Done. Click "Submit". There is an option to print the registration application summary on this page.
- You will receive an email confirmation shortly after your registration is submitted.
- Since this is an Annual Update, unless you have moved or legal custody has changed, you do not need to upload any documents. All other uploads are only for an existing family adding a new student.
- The process CANNOT be successfully completed on a mobile or tablet device. Also, please make sure that your browser is set to allow pop-ups. The application works best using Chrome or Firefox browsers.
If you need assistance, please call the Office of Registration 216-898-8300.