Berea City School District now uses Peachjar to distribute all flyers
Peachjar e-flyers provides a highly effective method of electronic flyer distribution. With Peachjar, paper flyers that were being carried home by your child will be emailed directly to you. Additionally, you can view all school-approved e-flyers by clicking the Peachjar button on your school’s website. Peachjar saves schools tons of time and paper. Plus, Peachjar reduces copy costs and removes a significant burden from teachers, office staff, and volunteers.
Benefits for Parents
Peachjar keeps parents informed about school and community activities.
From soccer leagues and art classes to music lessons and tutoring programs, students thrive by participating in extracurricular enrichment activities. Peachjar connects kids to enrichment programs and events!
Additionally, parents can forward e-flyers to friends and share them on social media to boost participation.
Benefits for Community Partners
The Peachjar system allows Community Partners to upload flyers for District approval. Once approved, these flyers will be available on the school's Peachjar webpage and emailed to parents.
Flyer Distribution Guidelines
Procedures and guidelines for the distribution of flyers to students
Approval for requests of distribution of flyers to students must be received from the Marketing & Community Relations Department. Our schools will not distribute any flyers that have not been approved by the Marketing & Community Relations office. No paper copies will be given to teachers or staff to distribute to students for taking home.
Who may submit?
Non-profit organizations, city/county offices, government entities, community clubs and organizations informing District students, parents/guardians, and staff of cultural, educational, or recreational activities sponsored by the organization. The organization’s non-profit letter (IRS 501c) must be provided upon first distribution. Commercial organizations that the District deems its partners (at the sole discretion of the Superintendent or his designee).
Appropriate Content and Restrictions
The flyer must be educational and enriching in nature, supporting the educational mission of the Berea City School District and/or benefiting the population of the District in a positive manner. Materials promoting for profit ventures or events and activities that compete with events/offerings by the Berea City School District will not be approved for distribution.
No flier may contain anything that:
- attacks or promotes hostility or violence
- promotes any religious or political belief
- is obscene or profane
- interferes with others’ rights
- jeopardizes or directly competes with any District program
- promotes childcare/services outside of the direct purview of the District
- is purely commercial advertising for for-profit organizations
- is intended for anyone other than staff, students, or parents/guardians
All flyers to be distributed from an outside organization must include the following disclaimer (exact wording):
This program is not sponsored by the Berea City School District. Approval to distribute flyers is a community service and does not imply endorsement.
How to submit
- Visit: www.peachjar.com to register
- Upload your flyer for approval
- Your flyer will automatically be submitted to the Marketing and Community Relations department. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards described above. Peachjar charges a fee for this service to outside organizations that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org