Berea PTA Council's Day of Service to celebrate the 125th anniversary of National PTA!
Grow Our Mission for the Future
Help us forward our mission! PTA has been making a difference for 125 years and there’s still so much work to do to make every child’s potential a reality! That means working together to meet the diverse needs of families and school communities. The PTA Day of Service is an opportunity for your PTA to continue that work and your service project will tell the PTA story!
Participate to ...
- Show your community who you are and what you do!
- Connect your work to the PTA network!
- Elevate the PTA mission by showing our collective impact.
By participating in the PTA Day of Service you will:
- Elevate the work PTA does every day within communities across the country
- Highlight the power of the PTA network, the importance of the PTA mission and the value of a PTA membership
- Strengthen and grow membership, which will build your capacity to make every child’s potential a reality
Berea PTA Council will be planning a Day of Service for May 2022. We are looking for volunteers to join this committee to help create a Day of Service that will make a positive impact on our community.
Click this LINK to join the committee!