Notice of Disposition of Property (Board Policy 7300)
The district is selling recently-replaced, older-model projectors. All projectors are sold AS IS and cannot be returned. Information about each projector will be provided in the box.
Help with setting up purchased projectors in home environments will not be available.
Cash or Checks ONLY.
The sale will take place in the media center at Berea-Midpark Middle School on the following days:
Friday, Jan. 14th from 7-4pm
Saturday, Jan. 15th from 8-11:00am (please enter at Media Center door)
Dr. Vicki Turner216-898-8300
The Technology Department supports the district in many ways, including the following:
- Implementation of strategies to enhance staff and student use of technology
- Purchase of computers and related technology equipment
- Central data processing which includes all payroll, personnel, financial, and student electronic record keeping
- Integration of technology into the curriculum
- Establishing an environment to encourage creative and independent use of instructional technology
- Promotion of the proper use of technology
- Professional development of staff on technology integration
Asst. Director of Technology Chris Franklin Network Manager Scott Brubaker Infinite Campus & EMIS Coordinator Renee Eckstine Ext 6211 District Communications Specialist Dwayne Cook Ext 6265 Technology Assistant Wendy Blubaugh Ext 6282 Please contact your child's building tech for support: Technology Specialist: GRINDSTONE Darlene Balicky Ext 6391 Technology Specialist: BIG CREEK Cindy Carman Ext 6770 Technology Specialist: BPE Sue McGonigal Ext 7302 Technology Specialist: MIDDLE SCHOOL Benjamin Chasen Ext 8703 Technology Specialist: HIGH SCHOOL Cynthia CooneyExt 5361