• Pre-Application Forms - Student (Minor), Employer, and School Use

    To obtain a minor work permit, students/minors should use a pre-application form to gather the necessary information and approvals from their potential employer and from their parents or legal guardian. Once this form is filled out completely, signed, it is then taken to the minor's school where a permit is issued based on the information on the form. Anyone (student, employer, or school personnel), may print a copy of the pre-application form to begin the process of obtaining a work permit. In addition, the Physician's Certificate can be printed out for those minors that are required to take a physical for employment purposes.

    If you are still unsure of what steps you need to take, please contact the high school for guidance.

    The forms are in PDF format.
    Work Permit Pre-Application Form
    Physician's Certificate