Camp Mi-Bro-Be is a weeklong outdoor education program offered to all sixth graders. Each "team" of sixth grade students get the opportunity to camp in the beautiful woods of Camp Whitewood. The teachers accompany the students and join with high school student cabin counselors and the camp directors to provide a meaningful and memorable learning and team building experience. Graduating seniors consistently rate sixth grade camp as one of their school career highlights.The name Mi-Bro-Be comes from (Middleburg Hts, Brook Park, Berea)
- Students learn in a stimulating environment
- Students experience a closeness with nature
- Communication and understanding is established between Middle and High School students
- Teachers and students develop positive and personal relationships
- Students learn to live and work together
7th Grade Camp Mi-Bro-Be Parent Presentation
The presentation Slide Deck shared at the 10/6 7th grade Camp Mi-Bro-Be meeting is linked below.
Camp Mi-Bro-Be Required Forms
The following information is related to Grade 7 Camp Mi-Bro-Be being held October 21-24th at Camp Nuhop. Please be aware of the following important steps necessary to complete prior to attending camp.
Required Items for Camp Mi-Bro-Be
1. 7th Grade Camp Mi-Bro-Be Permission Slip- Complete and return to school.
2. 7th Grade Camp Mi-Bro-Be Required Forms- Camp Nuhop Packet- Complete and return the following documents within the Nuhop packet
- Student Health Form
- Medication Form- Please see Prescription Medication Instructions included in the packet.
- Challenge Course Waiver
- Transportation Waiver
- COVID-19 Waiver
Please note the special diet information is included in the packet. Parents who have students with special dietary needs need to contact Camp Nuhop directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Nuhop at this email address at least two weeks before your student's trip.
3. Families will need to complete the yearly Infinite Campus Online Registration and Update. This update will serve as student Emergency Medical Information while at Camp Mi Bro Be.
Please see the tutorial video linked here for more information.