Camp Mi-Bro-Be is a weeklong outdoor education program offered to all sixth graders. Each "team" of sixth grade students get the opportunity to camp on the beautiful grounds of Camp Whitewood. The teachers accompany the students and join with high school student cabin counselors and the camp directors to provide a meaningful and memorable learning and team-building experience. Graduating seniors consistently rate sixth grade camp as one of their school career highlights.The name Mi-Bro-Be comes from (Middleburg Hts, Brook Park, Berea)
- Students learn in a stimulating environment
- Students experience a closeness with nature
- Communication and understanding is established between Middle and High School students
- Teachers and students develop positive and personal relationships
- Students learn to live and work together
2022 Camp Mi-Bro-Be Parent Informational Meeting
Camp Mi-Bro-Be Required Forms
The following information is related to Grade 6 Camp Mi-Bro-Be being held in September/October at Camp Whitewood. Please be aware of the following important steps necessary to complete prior to attending camp.Camp dates are:Week 1: September 19-22Week 2: September 26-29Week 3: October 3-6
Required Items for Camp Mi-Bro-Be - All Paperwork will be distributed to students on Wednesday August 31st 2022. Additional copies can be accessed below.
1. $200 Camp Mi-Bro-Be Payment. Payment Deadline is September 20th. Payment can be made Online via PayForIt, cash or check (made out to Berea-Midpark Middle School)
3. Yearly Infinite Campus Online Registration and Update. This update will serve as student Emergency Medical Information while at Camp Mi Bro Be. Please see the tutorial video linked here for more information.
4. 2022 Camp Mi-Bro-Be Medication Form- (If Necessary)
- *IMPORTANT All medication must be brought to the clinic by an adult on Wednesday prior to leaving for camp or earlier.
6. 2022 Special Diet Need Information (If Necessary)
- In order to safely and effectively serve our students, we are asking parents who have students with special dietary needs to please work with their child's teachers to set up food substitutes at camp.
6th Grade Mi-Bro-Be Student Packing List
** Students should bring a white t-shirt for tie-dye