Camp Mi-Bro-Be is a weeklong outdoor education program offered to all sixth graders. Each "team" of sixth grade students get the opportunity to camp on the beautiful grounds of Camp Whitewood. The teachers accompany the students and join with high school student cabin counselors and the camp directors to provide a meaningful and memorable learning and team-building experience. Graduating seniors consistently rate sixth grade camp as one of their school career highlights.The name Mi-Bro-Be comes from (Middleburg Hts, Brook Park, Berea)
- Students learn in a stimulating environment
- Students experience a closeness with nature
- Communication and understanding is established between Middle and High School students
- Teachers and students develop positive and personal relationships
- Students learn to live and work together
2024 Camp Mi-Bro-Be Parent Informational Meeting (August 22nd at 6:30pm)
Camp Mi-Bro-Be Virtual Meeting
Thursday, August 22, 2024 · 6:30 – 7:30pm
Time zone: America/New_York
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/ebe-tpkg-gfs
Or dial: (US) +1 518-279-6070 PIN: 792 144 570#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/ebe-tpkg-gfs?pin=8761281047820
Camp Mi-Bro-Be Required Forms
The following information is related to Grade 6 Camp Mi-Bro-Be being held in September/October at Camp Whitewood. Please be aware of the following important steps necessary to complete prior to attending camp.Camp dates for 2024 are:Camp Open House: Sept. 8th 1:00-4:00pm (visit the camp tour the grounds on your own)Camp Whitewood7983 S. Wiswell Rd.
Windsor, OH 44099Week 1: September 17-20Week 2: September 24-27Week 3: October 1-4
Required Items for Camp Mi-Bro-Be - All Paperwork will be distributed to students at school by their team teachers. Additional copies can be accessed below.
1. $200 Camp Mi-Bro-Be Payment. Payment Deadline is September 6th . Payment can be made Online via PayForIt, cash or check (made out to Berea-Midpark Middle School). If you are seeking financial aid for camp, please fill out the financial aid scholarship form.
3. Yearly Infinite Campus Online Registration and Update. This update will serve as student Emergency Medical Information while at Camp Mi Bro Be. Please see the tutorial video linked here for more information.
- *IMPORTANT All medication must be brought to the clinic by an adult on Wednesday prior to leaving for camp or earlier.
5. In order to safely and effectively serve our students, we are asking parents who have students with special dietary needs to please work with their child's teachers to set up food substitutes at camp.
** Students should bring a white t-shirt for tie-dye