Wednesday, March 15 • 7-8:30 p.m. BMHS • Rooms 155 & 156 165 E. Bagley Rd. • Berea
• Community members are welcome to gain an increased understanding of rain barrels, water usage, conservation, and runoff.
• Learn how to reduce the runoff utility fee in Cuyahoga County using rain barrels and how to install hardware on the barrel.
• Stormwater management practices such as rain barrels may qualify for a Regional Stormwater Management Program credit with the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District. Credit applications will be available at the workshop.
• Pre-ordered rain barrels may be picked up at the conclusion of the workshop.
• Community members may also order on a first come, first serve basis at the workshop. If no more are available, they may place an order for the 2017-18 school year.
• COST: $50 - Includes the rain barrel, customizable paint job, and hardware for hookup.
ALL BARRELS HAVE BEEN SOLD! The community is still welcome to attend the workshop to learn about water conservation measures.
Since there was a huge interest from the community this year, we will hold the same workshop in Spring 2018. We encourage community members to watch for 2018 workshop information as the date nears.