Arrival and Dismissal Safety
Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
With our increased enrollment and the challenges posed by our construction, we are grateful for the patience and cooperation that our students, parents, and staff have demonstrated during the busy times of arrival and dismissal. In order to best assure safe and effective student drop-off and pick-up, we ask that you comply with each of these expectations:
- Only students with valid parking tags, for either BMHS or Roehm AC, may park in the designated spaces of their assigned lots. Cars without valid parking tags are subject to being towed unannounced.
- Student pedestrian crossing of streets is permitted only in the the designated cross-walk areas.
- Buses only are permitted in the designated “flag pole” lot area directly in front of the building, during student arrival and dismissal times.
- Drop-off & pick-up of students is permitted only in the designated school parking lot area – not on the streets of Bagley, Eastland, or Maple.
- Vehicles which are entering & exiting the lot may do so only through the designated areas and following the indicated traffic flow.
Thank you for your continued cooperation!